The townhouse is a neat three bedroom tucked away with added privacy and security towards the top of the driveway; limited passing traffic. The open plan living provides for social entertainment that is completely separate and away from the peaceful relaxing retreats. It offers a generous sized backyard that is fenced off and ideal for entertaining and peaceful relaxation. The savy buyer will find it affordable, very convenient and practical; ideal for the first home buyer, investor or long-term owner.
– 3 Bedrooms with Wardrobes; Master with en-suite
– Balcony off the Master Bedroom with views
– Alfresco Entertaining Patio
– Kitchen with electric Stove, Gas Cook Top, Range-hood & Dishwasher
– Main Bathroom with separate Shower & Bath / 3 x Toilets
– Laundry with Storage
– Air conditioning in all bedrooms
– 82 inch projector screen
– Within Arundel Primary School Catchment
You will enjoy easy access to the light rail network with the Parkwood station just up the road and then on to the key Education Centre’s (University & Schools), Hospitals (Public & Private), Transport (Rail, Bus & Airport), Shopping Centre’s, Amenities, Parks, Sporting facilities (including two golf courses), the M1 motorway and the Broadwater.
If you are an astute buyer then this townhouse is just bursting with opportunity; make it yours.