Positioned in a small and quiet street on a large 699sqm, this solid brick home boasts a north facing position and mature greenery filled with tranquil birdsong.
With ample space for the whole family to enjoy, the home features a large lounge room, patio and additional open plan living and dining space extending out to the alfresco entertaining area. Generously sized and completely covered, host guests here then take a dip in your solar heated, saltwater swimming pool.
Well-appointed and overlooking the outdoor area, the kitchen features sleek stone benchtops, island bench, banks of Blum soft close cabinetry, European appliances, gas cooktop and electric awning.
On the upper level, the spacious master suite includes a large walk-in robe and modern ensuite with stone floor-to-ceiling tiles and soft close cabinetry. A further three bedrooms complete this floor, all with built-in robes and corner positions that capture cooling breezes, their north facing aspects draw in the warming sun in winter time.
Servicing these bedrooms, the Japanese style bathroom offers a unique design to allow three people to use different facilities at the same time. Complete with wet room for washing, deep relaxing bath, dual vanities and separate toilet, the benefits here will suit a range of families.
Great for grandparents or guests, a fifth bedroom on the ground floor boasts a private ensuite and is positioned next to the home office with wall length storage.
• Fully insulated tile roof
• Solar heated saltwater pool with low maintenance auto-chlorinator
• Ducted air-conditioning/reverse cycle heating with multi zone control
• 5kW solar, 20x solar panels and fully rewired electric switchboard
• 400L electric hot water system
• Adjustable external awnings upstairs in all street facing bedrooms
• Laundry with stonetop cabinetry
• Prowler Proof security screens throughout
• 2 car garage including workbench and storage cupboards
• Council approved storage shed 6x3m
• Additional storage shed 3x3m
• Underground auto reticulated lawn and garden beds
Located only 200m from Belmont State School and a short stroll to the 200 bus service taking you directly into the city, you can avoid the school run and take advantage of the kid’s schools just a quick walk away. Surrounded by parkland and only minutes to Westfield Carindale, 5 minutes from Pacific Golf Club and under 25 minutes to the CBD, this home is a must to inspect.