A spectacular architectural build, flawlessly finished, this resort-style home is a modern masterpiece on 1677sqm.
Composed of clean lines, soaring ceilings, warm timber panelling and banks of glass, the entertaining options here are endless.
Spanning four executive levels, the main level reveals a striking u-shaped design and multiple living areas. Revealing an expansive dining room, family room and exquisite rumpus with wet bar, these spacious and designated living spaces boast sleek floor tiling and tropical style timber ceilings.
All extending outside to the luxurious entertaining area, the separate lounge room also opens out with ease. Showcasing high coffered ceilings, marble floors, intuitive use of glass and gourmet chef’s kitchen, this stunning level is sure to accommodate the whole family.
Offering the ultimate in resort style living, step out onto the enclosed alfresco patio, central lawn and sparkling pool with timber deck. An iconic centrepiece accessed by every room, this outdoor oasis is truly unique.
Positioned upstairs, four luxurious bedrooms feature glimmering views over the pool below. A private retreat, the master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe, luxe ensuite and balcony, while a fifth bedroom downstairs enjoys private entry to the side yard and access onto the expansive alfresco terrace.
• Secure double gate access and double carport
• Master bedroom with WIR, ensuite and balcony
• 2nd bedroom with WIR, shared ensuite and balcony
• 3rd bedroom with BIR, shared ensuite and balcony
• 4th bedroom with BIR and ensuite
• 5th with BIR and ensuite
• Main bathroom, 4 ensuites + dual powder rooms
• Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, sleek black cabinetry, 5 burner gas cooktop and island bench with breakfast bar and storage
• Study nook
• Large, lush grounds with room for trampoline, playground and basketball hoop
• Ground floor with multiple storage rooms
• Large laundry with marble floor and benches
In the catchment and walking distance to Cavendish Road State High School. Also, close to Seville Road State School, buses and parks, this home is nearby to Whites Hill Reserve, Westfield Carindale and only 11 minutes to the CBD.