Boasting dual street frontage in West End’s exclusive Hill End precinct this three-bedroom home presents an exceptional lifestyle and premier position.
Well-designed with a tandem garage and ample off-street parking, the property is ripe and ready for renovation, dual living or redevelopment.
Zoned Low-Medium Density Residential (2 or 3 storey Mix) investors and developers should take note of the outstanding location and endless opportunities.
– Dual street frontage in a tree-lined street
– Polished timber flooring throughout
– Lounge room and air-conditioned living/dining area
– Functional kitchen with freestanding oven
– Elevated timber deck for entertaining
– Three well-sized bedrooms and modern bathroom
– Tandem garage accessed via Ryan Street
– Dual living potential
– Zoned Low-Medium Density Residential (2 or 3 storey Mix)
– Residential B R4
Presenting an exclusive lifestyle in renowned West End this residence features an unbeatable position with the Brisbane CityCat and council buses right at your doorstep.
Moments from the riverfront, scenic parks, weekend markets, popular cafes, restaurants, bars and shops, residents will also appreciate the ease of access to art galleries, QPAC, Convention Centre and CBD.
Within the highly sought-after Brisbane State High School catchment and located opposite the University of Queensland and moments to elite private schools, this lifestyle setting is truly unmissable.