This desirable property is situated in a quiet neighbourly cul-de-sac with gentle bay breezes. This updated solid brick home sits upon 623m2 of flat land, making it ideal for families, or the savvy investor seeking a quality investment.
This residence features an open plan living, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a fresh neutral colour pallet. The master suite is situated privately towards the front of the home, complemented with a spacious built in robe and private ensuite. The other three bedrooms with built in robes are serviced with a second bathroom and separate toilet.
The large new kitchen is a cook’s delight, featuring stone countertops, and soft-close cabinetry, gas cook top, and ample storage.
New fencing with double gates offer easy access to the flat rear yard, whilst also securing room to store your caravan, boat and trailer, or a workshop. The lock up garage provides access to both the home and garden.
Conveniently located closeby to a well-appointed park with undercover facilities, just a minutes’ walk or bike ride away using the footpath shortcut located just two houses away, that also allows easy access to the nearby school and public transport. A short drive takes you to the leisure precincts of Wynnum / Manly, Wynnum Plaza and Carindale Shopping Centres and to the Airport.
Features at a glance:
• 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master with en-suite
• Open plan living
• New stone top modern kitchen with ample storage
• Sliding door connecting the patio and family room
• New ducted air-conditioning
• Security screens
• Remote controlled garage
• Separate laundry with outdoor access
• 2 bathrooms
• Separate toilet
• Quiet neighbourhood
• New fences and gated access on both sides of the property
• 623m2 flat block
• Natural gas
• Recently restored roof
• Close to shops, schools, park and public transport.
• Room for a swimming pool, workshop or granny flat