Showcasing a picture-perfect façade and gorgeous street frontage this low set character cottage is nestled behind a white picket fence and landscaped gardens.
Revealing a beautiful layout and wealth of period charm composed of polished timber floors, high ceilings and casement windows, the low maintenance design is ideal for the young and growing family.
Entering into the air-conditioned lounge and dining area, this living space boasts crisp white walls which offer the perfect blank canvas to infuse your personal style. Leading off this living zone is a spacious kitchen, destined for the home chef, adorned with large benchtops, rows of cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
Presenting a lovely outdoor space to entertain, the rear timber deck is surrounded by manicured hedges for privacy and overlooks the expansive, child-friendly backyard.
Featuring three bedrooms, all include ceiling fans and casement windows, with two also boasting built-in robes.
Completing the home is a family bathroom, separate powder room and a large laundry with ample storage and outdoor access.
– Lock-up garage/shed with workshop
– Large yard with gated side access
– Electric hot water system + water tank
– Freshly repainted interiors
– Roof repainted October 2020 + front fence repainted
– House exterior and garage professionally cleaned
– Driveway recently pressure cleaned
– Fresh internal painting to ceilings, walls, window frames and skirting boards
– Newly painted stairs and outside balcony
– Entertainer’s deck freshly re-stained
Enjoying a central position and lifestyle convenience only 5 minutes from Westfield Garden City, this home is just metres from city bus stops and a moment’s walk to parkland, children’s playgrounds, Mt Gravatt Plaza and Mt Gravatt Showgrounds. 3 minutes from Wishart State School, 9 minutes from Griffith University and close to elite high schools including Citipointe College and Brisbane Adventist College – this home is a must to inspect.