Presenting the perfect suburban lifestyle, without the maintenance, this two-storey townhouse is peacefully positioned within Lakewood Estate.
Revealing an entertainer’s courtyard and an array of modern updates, this residence is destined for professionals, downsizers and small families.
Boasting an open plan design with brand new timber flooring, the home opens from the private front patio into the lounge and dining area. Light, bright and kept cool with air-conditioning this stylish living space adjoins the new gourmet kitchen.
Completely redesigned with stunning stone benchtops, breakfast bar, soft close drawers, new appliances and updated tapware, the kitchen leads into the upgraded butler’s pantry with a brand new laundry and guest powder room.
Flowing out with ease onto the expansive rear courtyard, this outdoor oasis is destined to impress. Framed by low maintenance gardens for shade and privacy, this exclusive hideaway is perfect for year-round entertaining.
Presenting a flexible floor plan and wealth of space, the remote-controlled garage has been converted into a second living area. Ideal for those seeking extra living room and separation of space, the room can also be switched back into car accommodation.
Located upstairs are three well-sized bedrooms with built-in storage, and a family bathroom. Featuring an exclusive ensuite and air-conditioning, the master bedroom opens out to an elevated balcony with sunset views.
Additional property features:
– Main bedroom and living room with brand new air-conditioning
– All bedrooms upgraded with new lights and ceiling fans with remote controls
– Bathrooms upgraded with 3x new toilets, 2x new double shower heads, 2 x new exhaust fans and new tapware
– New outdoor screens on all bedroom windows and balcony to create privacy and lower summer temperatures
– Brand new stylish timber flooring, insect screens, blinds and window coverings
– Upgraded double power points throughout the property including the courtyard
– Interiors recently repainted throughout
– Estate swimming pool and visitor parking
Surrounded by scenic parks and a short walk to bus stops and Aldi supermarket, this townhouse enjoys a relaxed setting in Lakewood Estate. Only 5 minutes from Calamvale Marketplace, Calamvale Community College and childcare, residents will also appreciate the ease of access to Logan Motorway and Mount Lindsay Highway.