Positioned on a wide street in a family friendly neighbourhood, this modern lowset home is a must see for families and entertainers. Featuring a recently renovated and sizable kitchen, spacious air conditioned living areas and an expansive outdoor entertaining area, this home is perfectly suited to modern families and those who love to entertain.
Come on in through a warm and welcoming entryway, opening into a large air-conditioned lounge room, complete with a built-in entertainment unit to meet your storage needs. Flowing on from the lounge room, you will enjoy a modern kitchen featuring a stone waterfall benchtop, substantial drawer and cupboard space, a convenient island bench and breakfast bar, electric stove top and oven, dishwasher, and subtle rangehood. This space truly is the heart of the home.
Looking out from the kitchen, the private and expansive undercover deck is the perfect area to host friends and family, or simply enjoy the serenity of the backyard. Complete with built-in outdoor kitchen cabinetry and BBQ, entertaining will be made a breeze!
Back inside, the air-conditioned master bedroom includes a large built-in robe, ceiling fan, plus a full floor-to-ceiling tiled ensuite with large shower, toilet and contemporary vanity. The second and third bedrooms are also spacious, both featuring built-in robes and ceiling fans. The modern main bathroom is expansive in size with ample storage, floor to ceiling tiles and a bath – making it the perfect spot to unwind and relax.
A double car remote garage is complete with neat storage cupboards and a laundry that leads directly to the back outdoor clothesline for convenience. The 500m2 block is fully fenced, allowing peace of mind for the kids to play or the pets to roam freely and safely throughout the property.
Located just a short stroll to Wakerley Park, playgrounds, sports and numerous park-side organised fitness programs, there are options for all ages! Enjoy a picnic by the pond reserve just beyond the end of the street or the annual Wakerley Christmas Carols event, complete with fireworks! Public transport, restaurants, cafes, Gumdale Shops and Gumdale State School all within walking distance, this home really must be seen to be truly appreciated.
• Recently painted internally
• Recently recarpeted living and bedrooms
• Recently renovated, large, modern kitchen with island bench, heaps of cupboard and bench space, breakfast bar and more
• Expansive indoor living area including kitchen, lounge and dining with A/C, all connecting seamlessly to the huge undercover outdoor entertaining deck
• Two car garage with remote
• Security screens on all doors and windows
• Built-in entertainment unit
• Close to numerous parks, restaurants, cafés, childcare centres, Gumdale shops, Gumdale State School, Moreton Bay College, Mayfair Shops and public transport. Easy access to Bayside waterfronts, Motorway, Brisbane Airport, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast