From the moment you arrive home you’re greeted with quality and perfection. Meticulous thought has gone into creating a quality home that is designed to bring the whole family together. The indoor and outdoor areas flow together seamlessly making all 607m2 of this beautiful property yours to love and enjoy all year round.
– Master bedroom featuring walk-in wardrobe + ensuite
– 3 double bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes)
– Air-conditioning split systems in master and living
– Ceiling fans through-out
– In-built security alarm
– Electrical smoke alarm
– Stainless steel appliances including SMEG dishwasher
– Fireplace to keep the family warm in winter
– Huge outdoor entertaining area flowing seamlessly from the indoor living areas
– Fully fenced backyard
– Inground swimming pool
– Crim-safe security blinds on all doors and windows
– Solar power system & solar hot water
– 5,000 litre rain water tank
Natural light and breeze flows through the home and with its neutral colour tones and quality fittings it is both comfortable and inviting. Entertaining guests is easy and truly a pleasure with the home designed in a way that just works.
Tarragindi is a leafy suburb located 7km south of the Brisbane CBD. Wellers Hill State School & St Elizabeth’s Primary School are two of Brisbane’s best schools with many families choosing to make Tarragindi home. Bordered by the Toohey State Forest, you can go hiking and see koalas and native wildlife right in the inner city! Add to that a wealth of cafes and restaurants, nearby parks, great public transport options you really are in the centre of it all.