What a find. This top floor beauty boasts uninterrupted suburban views from every room and is just metres from all the cafes, cinema, shops & restaurants lining Oxford St. For professionals, commuting to the city is easy – just walk down Oxford St and catch the City Cat to work.
Enjoying an elevated, north-easterly aspect, the apartment is filled with an abundance of natural light and catches beautiful breezes all year round. Its interior has a serene, suburban feel.
Located in a small block of only 9 apartments, this tight-knit community benefits from low body corporate fees plus visitor parking on site. The suburb of Bulimba is one of the most sought-after urban precincts in inner Brisbane.
Easily the best apartment in its category that we’ve seen, Torres Property is proud to market this property.
• Top floor apartment with stunning suburban vistas from every room
• Open plan lounge and dining area with large windows and sliding doors
• Wraparound balcony flowing off the living space with beautiful outlooks and breezes
• Kitchen boasting large benchtops, ample cabinetry and stainless steel appliances
• Two light-filled bedrooms feature built-in robes and are serviced by the bathroom with combined laundry
• Lock-up garage and on-site visitor parking
• Metres from Oxford St and walking distance to Bulimba City Cat stop
• Building refurbishment in May 2021, which will include balcony upgrades and an external repaint
• Low Body Corp fees