Auction Location: On- Site.
Presenting a sought-after setting within the highly coveted Mansfield State School and High School catchments, this spectacular home is destined for family living.
Recently transformed with a new master suite, bathroom and an upgraded solar system, there is nothing left to do but move in and enjoy.
Adorned with stylish floors and an open design, the home enters into the lounge and dining area and a separate family room boasting high raked ceilings. Connected by the modern kitchen appointed with stone benchtops, sleek cabinetry and quality appliances, the interiors offer relaxed living and easy access to the outdoor entertaining area.
A quiet retreat to unwind and host guests, the outdoor area enjoys views across the sparkling swimming pool, low maintenance gardens and child-friendly backyard.
Featuring three bedrooms, the home includes a recently upgraded master suite with a brand new walk-in robe. Completing the house is a stylish and fully renovated family bathroom adorned with matte black fixtures and a rainfall shower.
– Single car garage and rear garden shed
– 2 x new split system air conditioners
– 2nd toilet off the laundry
– New 5.13kW Canadian Solar system with high-quality panels and inverter
– New Colourbond steel roof and roof insulation + new rear timber fence
– Pool filter, chlorinator element, and pump recently replaced
– Extensions and pool certified with Brisbane City Council (paperwork available on request)
Located within easy walking distance to Mansfield State School and High School (with no major roads to cross), this home presents a sought-after lifestyle only 2 minutes walk from Cresthaven Park and 10 minutes drive to Westfield Garden City and Carindale. In close proximity to the Gateway and Pacific Motorways and just 20 minutes to the CBD – this is an opportunity not to be missed.